Thursday, January 28, 2016

Trump's Own Event

Showing just what a rich man can do when snubbed by “the establishment," Donald Trump has signaled that he will not appear at the scheduled Republican debate. Instead, he will host his OWN event, at the same time! And I'd “bet the farm” that his event will outdraw the Fox event, again proving his drawing power. Frankly, in spite of what the “establishment Republicans” (and the Democrats) say, I think he will be our next president, in spite of everything they can do to get in his way. I wasn't paying attention to politics then (to my regret), but word is, Reagan faced similar opposition from BOTH SIDES, and for many of the same reasons. He says (and I think he's right), he has brought lots of voters who haven't been interested in politics into things, and that will result in a big win for him. I think he's right. (Town Hall)

No comments: