Friday, January 15, 2016

Even Her Friends Don't Like Her

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was asked to resign by her chief opponent for the Democrat Party chairmanship. I know the PC Police want me to use another term for that, but that's the best one I can come up with without trying to walk upside down on the ceiling. In any case, I don't give a damn what the PC Police think. Word is, it's because of her ”standing tall” for Obama's anti-Israel policies. But others insist it is because she's also “standing tall” in support of murdering babies, and criticized young women for “not being strong in support of it, too.” Whatever the reason, I think it's a good thing for this frizzy, wild-haired bimbo to get out of the limelight so she'll stop embarrassing herself every time she opens her gob. Although any Democrat would be a bad choice. Go figure. (The Examiner)

No comments: