Monday, January 18, 2016

Simple Logic

”I don't need a gun; I have never needed a gun; I hope I never need a gun; And in all likelihood, I'll never need a gun; However, should I ever need a gun, I'd better have a gun; therefore, I have a gun; And if the government ever says you don't need a gun, that's when you need a gun.” Obama says I don't need a gun while he runs around surrounded by ARMED guards while telling me having a gun will not protect me. I found this on Twitter, posted by a woman named Mia: “shooter's wife,” and it carried a logo, “Freedom Fighters." More logic: Why are there so many laws against owning guns when the Constitution clearly states, “The right of Americans to  bear arms shall not be abridged? What is it about "shall not be abridged" do they not understand? (Just common sense)

No comments: