Friday, May 29, 2015

"Coming Home to Roost"

The “chickens are coming home to roost” in Baltimore after the “powers that be” turned against their cops. Homicides are up 155% and arrests are DOWN 50%. Are the cops “laying off” in response to the top politicians turning against them ? I don't know. All I know is that if I were a cop in Baltimore right now, I'd be more concerned with protecting my own rear end than that of those ungrateful citizens who think I ought to be “offed.” I would be very careful what arrests I DID make, lest Marilyn charge me with something. It's a damned sure thing the actions of the Baltimore politicians have put a “kitk” in policing in Baltimore. It's understandable that response time in black areas is slow. Cops know they're "Targets" there like nowhere else. I'd be slow in going in there, too, with the leadership they've got. (Rage and War)

No comments: