Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Dangerous At Cracker Barrel

It is more dangerous today to eat at a Cracker Barrel restaurant. They have decided not to allow people who legally carry a gun to eat in their restaurants or shop in their specialty stores that are attached. That means people who ILLEGALLY carry guns can come in at will, because they usually have their guns well hidden. That means they care not for the safety of their customers. Too bad. This WAS one of my favorite restaurants because their food was about as close to “home cooked” as you can get in a chain outfit. But now if I go there, I know I will be less safe than before. Since they don't keep ILLEGAL gun owners out, but DO keep LEGAL gun owners out. I figure it will be only a matter of time before some fool shoots up one of their restaurants with his ILLEGAL gun since he knows there will probably be NOBODY there who has a LEGAL gun to oppose him. (Captain's Journal)

No comments: