Sunday, February 1, 2015

"It MIGHT Offend Someone"

That seems to be the standard in many schools that makes them think they have the right to violate the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America and CENSOR their student's speech because it MIGHT be “controversial.” The Constitution makes no exception for “controversiality.” It plainly OUTLAWS censorship on ANY excuse. Yet many schools censor the speech of their students on a regular basis, even though the courts have AFFIRMED it's unconstitutionality. For my part, if a school tried to censor me, I'd tell them to ”go to hell.” If that got me “bounced,” so be it. They need me more than I need them. There are schools all over the landscape, and they charge way too much money for the liberal indoctrination we usually get there.. (World Net Daily)

No comments: