Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm Getting Depressed

I've spent almost the last 20 years of my life trying my best to reveal the things power brokers don't want us to know by publishing stories they want HIDDEN. But all my efforts seem to have gone for naught. Nothing seems to change. Obama keeps on committing criminal acts as president, and NOBODY does anything about him. So he keeps on doing them, getting more and more blatant all the time. Meanwhile, the people who COULD do something about him do nothing. So he gets away with it, and it becomes commonplace. By so doing, he makes the Constitution worthless. Then he makes really STUPID comments, such as “Rights do not come fro God,” and,  “I've ended two wars,” which he hasn't. He has only RUN from the battlefield. He cites FAILURES as “achievements,” and the people who “do not pay attention to politics” lap it up like a thirsty puppy laps up water. The same is true of people like Rush Limbaugh. They ignore what he says, except to make light of him and ridicule him when he tells the truth about what they do. (Just common sense)

No comments: