Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Conservative Extremist?"

Watch the Southern Poverty Law Center's ”Extremist Watch List. On there, they mix the names of real Nazis, communists, etc. with CONSERVATIVES, who scare them, since they are “known subversives” as an organization. People like Dr. Ben Carson are listed as “anti-gay” and a “conservative.” A “double reason,” for them, to list him as a subversive. But people in the know can recognize the difference. All you have to do is Google his name to find out who he REALLY is. The reason they consider him “anti-gay” is because he is against gay marriage. But you don't have to be “anti-gay” to be against gay marriage. I'm not “anti-gay.” I have NOTHING against what gays do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That's their business. What I DO oppose is them trying to ”recruit” my children or grandchildren to BE gay. OR to usurp the WORD marriage. For my part, they can have a contract between them that is EXACTLY like the marriage contract. I just don't want them to be able to CALL IT “marriage” and therefore sully that word by changing its meaning. But militant gays don't want the contract. They want the WORD. And that, I oppose, as does Dr. Carson. And if gays don't like that, tough. But it is NOT “anti-gay.” (Daily Caller)

No comments: