Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Aiming for the Sun

It's a well known tactic to “aim for the sun to get to the horizon” when making demands. That's what “Black Lives Matter” is doing in their demands for “reparations” from white people for the slavery blacks suffered in the past. They KNOW it isn't going to happen, but they hope the very DEMAND will put enough pressure on the liberals in power to get some of their lesser (but similarly stupid) demands. These liberals are weak-minded that way. As a white man who judges each person as an INDIVIDUAL, not by the group to which they belong, I feel NO NEED to pay ANY such “reparations” for people who lived in the past, to people who live NOW. I'm sorry their people were subjected to slavery, but I, personally, had nothing to do with that, and I will not pay any such “reparations.” I deem the people making these demands to be racists, themselves (black against white), and their demands not worthy of consideration. (Minuteman News)

No comments: