Monday, December 19, 2016

Stealing the Election

The top news story in your local newspaper should be the Democrat's attempt to STEAL the election by subverting the electoral votes, and if it isn't, you need to stop reading that paper; it is USELESS. I looked at the Denver Post, and their featured story is about the Broncos losing a key game, making their playoff hopes dim. Which showed plainly what is most important to them. Of course, that will not change my reading habits, because I stopped reading the Post when they finally killed the Rocky Mountain News, then immediately reduced their number of pages and increased their prices. I used to be security for the Denver Post building, and even made friends with the then editorial page editor. But that was a long time ago. I have since lost complete faith in them for honest news. And since they're now the only major daily in Denver, I get my news from the Internet--from Fox News and Breitbart, and a few other HONEST news sources. (Just common sense)

No comments: