Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"Global Warming Denier"

That's me. That's what global warming swindlers and many of their dupes call those who don't believe the claptrap put out by AlGore and his accomplices. I am a "denier" because I flat don't believe it; it's horse manure. They call us that as an insult, wanting to intimate that to deny global warming (and it's successor, "climate change") is, somehow a crime. They don't have anything else. Global warming has been proven false so many times, and in so many ways, it's ridiculous to be a "believer." It takes a certain kind of stupid to believe that crap. So my message to them is, "There; I said it; come and get me!" We'll discuss it in court. Global warming is more of a RELIGION these days, than anything else. They used to call people who denied the prevailing religion, "heretics." This is the same thing for global warming. The basic way it has been disproved is that the "globe" has NOT been "warming" for almost 20 years, now. They can't answer such facts and maintain their belief in their "religion," so they CONDEMN anybody who is NOT a "believer." Now they even want to get laws made to make denying global warming a punishable crime, notwithstanding the First Amendment. If I didn't know it, I wouldn't believe there are that many abysmally stupid people in the world. (Just common sense)

No comments: