Sunday, January 25, 2015

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

In Canada, a man was JAILED for saying the TRUTH: that Islam is EVIL! Have the Muslim terrorists bored that far into the leadership positions in Canada? Since when does telling the TRUTH merit a jail term? I guess this is further proof that Americans should NEVER go to Canada. The people that run things there are not only STUPID, they're SUICIDAL! Anybody who SUPPORTS Islam is suicidal, including Muslims, themselves. “I guess it’s not just the Islamic terrorists who hate free speech. Apparently, it’s also the governments of free Western nations.”Eric Brazau has long been an opponent of Islam – but he has never committed any physical act of violence against anyone. In fact, he hasn’t ever even suggested that violence be done to anyone else… ever. But the Canadian government recently arrested Brazau for a “hate crime.” What crime did he commit? He was arrested and then denied bail for saying that he hated Islam.” Frankly, I'm not too enthused about that phony “religion,” myself. NO REAL religion has a “Bible (The Koran) that advises its adherents to KILL non-believers. And that's not nearly everything I object to in the Islamic religion. So I guess I'll stay out of Canada—not that I was planning a trip there. If criticizing those sub-human scum ever becomes a “crime” in this country, I will become a CRIMINAL, because I will NEVER stop criticizing this phony, murderous “religion” as long as it doesn't “change its ways.” (Eagle Rising)

No comments: