Friday, January 23, 2015

Government Controlled Internet?

That's what they have in communist China and communist Korea. That's what Obama wants here. He wants to be able to control what people say about him on the Internet the same way he does on broadcast media: the power to LICENSE. With the power to license, goes the power to say, “NO.” With the power to say no comes the power to totally control what is said. And that's Obama's motivation. He's about as “thin-skinned” as there is, and he doesn't like it when people say “negative things” (truth) about him, so he wants to be able to put a stop to it. For my part, if he ever gains this power, I will become a criminal, because the only way to shut me up is to put me in prison or kill me. And he's quite willing to do either, or both. (National Journal)

No comments: