Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Making It About Racism

The liberals learned a lot about how to get their bizarre laws passed. Just make it about racism, and Republicans will "cave," immediately. But what it actually is, is black against WHITE racism, which liberals and certain black people (like those in "Black Lives Matter") are pushing to the hilt, figuring if they can make it a real "thing," they can make the black race predominant. In any case, it's a good way to "control" the Republicans and force them to "knuckle under," lest they be called racist. The one flaw in that is people like me (and there are a lot of us), who don't give a damn about the labels they try and apply to us. If they're wrong, black or white, I'm going to call it wrong, and I don't give a hoot what color they are. They've probably already got me labeled a racist six ways to Sunday, anyway. And I just don't care. (Bearing Arms)

No comments: