Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Temper Tantrums"

Dumocrats like to accuse President Trump of “having a temperature tantrum” every time he “gets a run on them and puts them into the wall,” as he is wont to do, on a regular basis. But it has become obvious to me (and anybody else with intelligence) that it is the Dumocrats who have been engaged in a “temper tantrum” that has lasted for now for more than two years, and is likely to last for EIGHT years. The only way it will end is through term limits, when President Trump can no longer run again. Frankly, every time I hear a Dumocrat accuse Trump of a temper Tantrum I have to giggle because that’s a sure indication Trump has won again. He was elected to “drain the swamp,” and he is making good progress on doing just that. While the “swamp dwellers” are trying every dodge they can think of to save themselves from extinction by “getting rid of Trump.” I love it when yet another politician (from both parties) come out and criticize Trump, because I know I can add their name or names to the list of yet to be uncovered “swamp dwellers.” (Just common sense)

No comments: