Thursday, August 1, 2019

Approving Violence

Ilhan Omar, Muslim Dumocrat Member of Congress, thinks it’s a good thing for Rand Paul to be attacked by his neighbor because—well--she doesn’t agree with his politics. Apparently that’s all it takes for a Dumocrat to approve of violence. They CREATED the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) some years ago when they wanted to “put down” black people, and they have now created ANTIFA, that phony outfit that SAYS they are “fighting fascism” when they don’t have any idea what fascism IS. Dumocrats are well known for fomenting violence upon their opponents for nothing else but that they don’t agree with them. Example: not a single Dumocrat has ever criticized random liberals for assaulting people wearing Trump “MAGA” hats while ANTIFA thugs go out and assault groups of “conservatives.” I’d love to have one of those “MAGA” hats, but I don’t want some fool liberal to assault me for wearing it. I’m now 82 and not very able any more, to defend myself against some young fool. That makes me an “easy target,” and I don’t want to be. I see pictures of liberal thugs just walking up to a conservative and “punching him out,” and I cringe. (CNN)

No comments: