Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Arrogance Personified

An LGBT (Q?) activist arrogantly told women and little girls that if they didn’t like boys in their locker rooms they should “use the nurse’s station” to change. And why the hell SHOULD they move out for an invader? It’s their locker room, and any males who want in should have the door shut in their faces. This guy shows the unmitigated arrogance of men who think they’re women, but who just want to see little girls in a state of undress. It’s just like gays who think they can IMPOSE their gayness on the rest of us by calling us by that fictitious name, “homophobia,” as if being against gayness is, somehow, an illness or mental aberration. It is not.”Normal” people have a right to their own opinions, as do gay people. But “normal” people don’t try and impose their wishes on gay people to the extent that they want to invade each other’s spaces. If you want to be gay, I don’t have a problem with that. But if you try and impose it on me, I do. And if I catch a guy in a locker room or a girl’s restroom sitting beside my daughter, it won’t end well for him. I don’t have to approve of that lifestyle, and I won’t be told I must, by anybody. (Legal Insurrection)

No comments: