Thursday, July 19, 2018

They Won't Run It

There was an (almost) mass shooting in a Washington state Wal-Mart the other day. I say "almost, because it didn't come off quite the way the shooter intended, because there was a legally-armed citizen there who shot him to death, ending his intended shooting spree and all his other goals. The liberal media might make a "lick and a promise" coverage of this incident, because they want to promote the narrative that this never happens. The interesting thing is, the guy who killed this gunman wasn't violating the law, but he WAS violating the Wal-Mart policy that its property is a "gun-free zone." If he had dutifully left his gun at home, many more people would have been injured or killed by this shooter. Luckily, the citizen also ignored that "policy," and was able to save many lives. Wal-Mart is a dangerous place to go for that reason. I get my groceries from Wal-Mart, but I stay very alert when I'm on their property. I've lived a long time, and I don't want to die because of a stupid store policy. That's what it is, and it gets people killed, by keeping them DISARMED on their property. (Washington Post)

No comments: