Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What If I Were A Gunslinger?

The way things are going today, if I was delusional (as is Obama) and thought I was a “gunslinger” from the 1800s who was “trapped in the body of a normal man,” I should be able to just dress that way and go around packing a brace of .44s, and sue people to FORCE them to accept it. Or more efficiently, SHOOT them if they don't. If what Bruce Jenner is famously doing “catches on,” (and I know at least two others who are doing the same thing, including one prisoner), I should be able to force my beliefs on others. Yes, there are laws against “going around heeled.” There are constitutional guarantees that people have the right to make their own decisions about religious things that seem to be being ignored. So why can't those “laws” against “going around heeled and shooting people” be ignored, too? Boy, the world is “going to hell in a handbasket.” People are ENFORCING things that are NOT backed by a law, and ignoring laws and constitutional protections that are there. So why CAN'T I do this, if I want to? Think about it. (Just common sense)

No comments: