Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's Like He's Taunting Us

I've always wondered how Obama could lie so easily, telling lies that are easily disproved, ignoring the consequences. Like the recent one where he says he has “made America more respected in the world during my administration” when we KNOW that's not only a LIE, but a big, fat stiffie of a lie. One of the BASIC problems in this administration is that, under him, we have lost ALL kinds of respect in the world. Our respect is at its lowest ebb in the history of the world, maybe with the exception of life under Jimmy Carter. It's also well known that he is the “great separator,” doing everything he can to pit one group against the other in ALL things. So now he has the gall to say, “One of my core principles is that I will never engage in a politics in which I’m trying to divide people or make them less than me because they look different or have a different religion,” Obama said. “That’s a core principle, that’s not something I would violate.” If he can tell a BASIC lie like that with a straight face, he is either unprincipled, of desperately DELUDED. I think it's both. Why does he pick things we KNOW about him and deny they're true? Does he think that, by saying so, he can make it so? He can't be that STUPID, although his “stupidity quotient” is very high. Preserve Freedom asks if this is Obama's biggest lie. That's hard to answer, since he has told so many big lies. But it's right up there. (Preserve Freedom)

No comments: