Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Move July 4th for Muslims?

What else are we going to be required to do to “avoid offending Muslims?” In Jakarta, the US Embassy moved its July 4th celebration to June 4th, to “avoid a conflict with the Muslim Ramadan.” What? Who the hell cares about Ramadan who is not a Muslim? Would Muslims move their Ramadan celebration to some other date to avoid a conflict with July 4th? If you believe they would, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you. And don't believe that lie that I sold it, already. I'm getting really tired of hearing how Americans are being “elbowed aside” to appease Muslims. But as long as any vestige of the Obama administration is left, it will continue, because Obama is on THEIR side, not ours. Nobody believes this of our president, but just look at what he does, and “connect the dots.” If you can't do that, just sit back and wait. The Muslim time will come. But I won't be around to see it. If I'm not dead, already, they'll see to that. (Minuteman News)

No comments: