Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Was Kerry Shot?

Word is, Secretary of State John Kerry broke his leg—in France, when he was supposed to be in another country, entirely. But it DOES seem like they're going to a lot of trouble over a broken leg. Furthermore, I've been wondering why ISIS hasn't tried to kill him before as he traveled all over the world. I think the French are completely competent to take care of a broken leg. So why go to all the expense of sending the top medical personnel in the government to France to pick him up and bring him home in an airplane that is one of the best-equipped and staffed hospitals in the world? It is said he was “at death's door” from blood loss when he arrived, and that Obama made a secret, late-night visit to his Boston hospital. Over a broken leg? I don't know. The European Union Times says he was shot in an ISIS attack. I don't know, but I have reason to doubt ANYTHING I'm told by the United States government, so long as Obama is running it. He would rather lie than tell the truth, even when the truth would serve better, and that's reflected in what the government tells us. Of course, the newspaper that reported this also believes the Pentagon was hit by a missile, not an airplane. So what do I know? (The EU Times)

No comments: