Sunday, October 12, 2014

Michelle Won't Eat It

So why does she want to FORCE school children to eat that crap she and her gang prescribe for school lunches? Meanwhile, HER children eat what they want, and at our expense. And so does she. I’ve seen many pictures of her “scarfing down” hot dogs, hamburgers, and deep-fried chicken. That’s the trouble with giving things away. Soon the “giver” starts prescribing what you can get. It’s none of her business what our children eat. It’s OUR business. I don’t care how good for them she SAYS it is (What makes her the authority on what's good for them?). I decide what’s good for my kids, and I provide it, at MY expense. My kids never touch that crap they serve at school. “When being interviewed by a news station the First Lady admitted she knows the switch to the oh-so-nutritious school lunch program is difficult and disgusting. ‘Change is hard,’ she said. ‘I wouldn’t want to eat a NASTY lunch either….Quite frankly, no one wants to eat bad food’.” So she admits it’s “bad food,” but she wants to force it on our kids. Michelle doesn’t get a salary as First Lady, and she feels somewhat useless. So she chose this as her “busy-work.” Not needed, but it gives her something to do. And it lets her spend a lot of money while "lording it over" people. (Tea Party Politics)

No comments: