Thursday, May 3, 2018

"The Next Deadly Loophole"

Liberals in Massachusetts are calling Reciprocity the "next deadly loophole in our nation's gun laws." What are these people SMOKING? If I were a druggie, I'd want some! The "gun laws" as now constituted ARE the "deadly loophole" that allows thugs with their ILLEGAL guns to victimize innocent people while law-abiding people can't get guns for self defense. The anti-gun fools are too stupid to know that the way to self defense is NOT to disarm yourself. They say, 'Call 911 and wait for the cops to arrive with THEIR guns. I don't THINK so! I want my own gun to use to defend myself while I'm waiting for the cops to get here. The cops (those "in the trenches," not the police politicians who often were never IN the trenches) themselves, will tell you they can't be everywhere and that the best defense being an offense, is to have your own guns to use in your own defense. They think if law-abiding people had their own guns, they'd "go crazy" and shoot up the place, which is not only WRONG, it's STUPID! But they're too stupid to know how stupid they are. (Guns)

No comments: