Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Insults Never Herd Before

I understand that politics has always been poisonous, The names they called Lincoln is an example. But I haven't heard much of anything recently as poisonous as the irrational insults that come President Trump's way, every day. And my first president was FDR. Insults that are unnecessary and even "over the top." An example is Jimmy Kimmel's dumb "gay jokes" and the "making fun of Melania's accent. He said, "I understand that the level of vitriol that comes (me and mine included, he admits). and is, in fact, harmful to this country." So why does he tell them? He failed to apologize for his insults to Melania though, and confined his apology to the Homosexual jokes he made. I guess gays are more important to him for some reason than the First Lady. He talks about "death threats" he (says) he has received, but fails again to mention those received by the president and his family, for nothing except BEING president. I don't believe for a minute he has received ANY "death threats." Conservatives don't threaten those who disagree with them. Liberals do, and sometimes they carry them out. (Liberty Bugle)

No comments: