Sunday, June 19, 2016

A "Truth Bomb"

Ted Nugent has just dropped a “truth bomb” on the anti-gun fools who think an unarmed community is a safe community. “People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that’s the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.” A “force monopoly.” I'm a 78-year-old man who can barely walk. I would have NO CHANCE against an ILLEGALLY-armed criminal if he accosted me. And thugs, who are basically cowards, look upon people like me as “easy targets, which makes it much more likely they WILL accost me than younger, able-bodied person. A gun in my hand would make all the difference, while maybe eliminating that thug from future actions against honest people. It makes us EQUAL. And, unlike what anti-gun fools insist, just because I'm armed, I won't be shooting anybody over something as unimportant as a fender-bender or just shooting myself. Responsible human beings don't do things like that. And there are already enough ILLEGAL guns out there in the hands of fools to have that happen, since most of them are in the hands of those thugs and gang members, who will kill you for looking at them wrong. (Daily Caller)

No comments: