Monday, July 31, 2017

That's What Racists Do

I'm constantly seeing news of new things liberals are designating as “racist,” so they can call people who are NOT racists, racists. One of the latest is their assertion that BEING white is racist, which is absurd, because being white does NOT make you a racist, automatically. They've got me listed as a racist in many liberal places, because I simply tell the TRUTH about what some black people do—such as the FACT that most of the shooters in Chicago are black. That is TRUE, but they don't like it being reported, so they call me a racist. They've got me listed as “homophobic and Islamaphobic,” for the same reason But you know what? I don't give a tinker's damn if they call me a racist. I know I'm not, and that's all that's important to me. I judge each person I meet according to their actions, not their color, nationality, religion, or anything else. There are people out there who spend most of their time worrying about whether or not somebody is white or black. I do NOT. That's what RACISTS do. I heard recently that some black college students want ALL white people to “go away” from their colleges. I'd be in trouble if I said that I wanted all BLACK people to go away, now wouldn't I? But black racists get away with it, because they're now in the process of CREATING black against white racism, and making it “the norm.” (Just common sense)

No comments: