Thursday, July 13, 2017

"Paving Roads Is Racist"

According to the left, anyway. They think only “rich white people” drive on paved roads, thus paving them is racist. This is typical left-wing lunacy. A way to extend the label of racism to everybody. I'm certainly not rich, though I AM a “white man,” and I drive on paved roads, every day I go out. Their contention that ONLY “rich white men” drive on paved roads is RACIST. They attribute white against black racism to everything, even if they have to twist reality severely, which is their way to advance their own racism against white people. Many people notice this, but they don't dare say so. I notice, and I DO say so, so they mark me as a racist for saying so. That's how they advance their own racism and shut up the opposition. (DC Clothesline)

No comments: