Friday, April 21, 2017

Violates First Amendment

That's what they say about making laws barring doctors from asking you about guns. Next, they'll make laws FORCING you to answer truthfully about your guns, or face action for lying under oath. And they'll put you in jail for refusing to answer. But for now, if your doctor asks you about your guns, just tell him (her) it's “nonaya business.” He may have a First Amendment right to ask you, but any effort to DEMAND an answer violates the Fourth Amendment. For my part, I don't care what kind of laws they make, my answer will still be the same if my doctor asks about my guns. It's not his business to ask, and it has nothing to do with my health. The government is getting way too far into my personal business, and I'm not going to allow it. So they can jail me if they can. (Daily Caller)

No comments: