Friday, April 14, 2017

"Down the Rabbiut Hole"

It has happened. MOMS Against Guns (or something like that) want to ban MEN. They tell young women who are looking for love that men are out to kill them, so they should “stay away.” They have come up with a figure (from I don't know where) that if they are in a relationship with a man, there's a 50% chance he will kill them, so they need to get rid of THEIR guns (those that have them). Seems like a damned fool argument, to me, but then, every argument I've ever heard from liberals is a damned fool argument, and is against logic. I seriously doubt their figures, but experience tells me they will insist on spouting them, They figure if they say it, we MUST believe it. even if we prove them false. And PROOF? Liberals never provide proof of their expostulations! So MOMS has “gone down the feminist rabbit hole.” That comes with frustration, and as many fights as they have lost, they MUST be frustrated. (Gun Free Zone)

No comments: