Thursday, April 6, 2017

Liberal Media Wrong Again!

Liberals routinely call Ann Coulter racist. How then, do they account for the long friendship she has enjoyed with “Good Times” star, Jimmy Walker, who is black. What kind of racist dates a black man? This points up a fact that is rife in the liberal media. That they commonly say people are racist, who are NOT. And every once in a while, they get proven wrong, as they have, in this case. It proves, once again, that what they say cannot be depended upon. Following the actions of Barack Obama, they label ANYBODY who has a different opinion than theirs, a racist. And by so doing, have destroyed the effect of the allegation. Nobody cares, any more, if they are called racist by liberals, because it has been proven to be untrue in so many cases. I've lost count of the many times they have labeled me racist, because I'm not afraid to write the truth about them, regardless of race or creed. They call me Islamaphobic, too, because I “calls 'em as I sees 'em.” (Conservative Tribune)

No comments: