Monday, August 18, 2014

Vacation From Vacation

Only Obama has to “take a break” from his vacations. That’s what he’s doing tight now as “air strikes on Iraq and violence in Ferguson, MO intruded on his golf and beach plans.” Poor baby! It is suspected he did this so “spike criticism” of his “being on vacation” during multiple crises,” but that’s the last thing I would do. His presence in Washington would not make much of a difference because he knows not what to do in either case. I’d just as soon he REMAIN “on vacation” if that meant he was not “fiddling with” my freedom and money. I’d never criticize him for staying away from Washington if he weren’t spending millions of dollars of MY MONEY to do it, and if he didn’t spend a lot of that money for communications so he could still DO some “fiddling” while on vacation. A more INCOMPETENT president I don’t think I’ve ever seen, so the more he is on vacation, the better, in my estimation. (Mail Online)

No comments: