Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kissing Muslim Behind

I’ve noticed it a lot lately. Some Muslim complains and people RUSH to make him/her happy. If I, a NON-Muslim, were offended by something, as I am in this instance, they would “blow me off.” This instance is the word “bacon” on a restaurant sign. Why should WE, who are NOT offended by the word “bacon” (and this is OUR country), remove that word from a sign because it “offends” ONE Muslim? That offends ME! We spend way too much time kissing the butts of Muslims today. Is it because there’s always the implied threat of violence behind their complaints? Are people AFRAID of Muslims? As a matter of fact, I LIKE bacon. If that makes a Muslim mad, he (or she) should just “get used to it.” This is OUR country, and we make the rules here. Muslims can take their objections and shove them where they want us to kiss. (The Blaze)

No comments: