Saturday, August 16, 2014

Doctors Asking About Guns

That’s one of the more insidious things in Obamacare. One of the things Nancy Peelosi said we’d have to vote the act into law to “find out what’s in it.” Giving DOCTORS orders to question patients about their gun ownership. And if the doctors disobey, they can probably be disciplined. The same way they’re forced to tell “authorities” about possible child abuse in their young patients, if they have ANY suspicion it might be there, even if they don’t think it is. That’s so CPS can then harass the parents unmercifully, as they’re wont to do. For my part, if my doctor asked me about guns, I’d tell him to “screw off” and if he insisted, I’d get a new doctor. (Breitbart)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That question was on my new patient form. So were other questions like do I wear seat belts. For all such questions I simply put 'N/A' - - not applicable. No one pressed the issue. If she had said she was required to ask I would have said, and you did.

Ray Thomas said...

Anon: And I would have further added: "But I didn't have to answer truthfully."