Monday, August 11, 2014

Stewart Kills Competitor

First, he spun him out. Then he killed him when he protested. That sounds like I’m condemning NASCAR driver Tony Stewart, but I’m not. Killing Ward was an accident. He was walking toward Stewart’s still moving car wearing dark clothes when he was hit, killing him. I am reasonably sure Steward didn’t kill him on purpose. But this, as well as Stewart’s accident last year that caused him to miss the last half of the season and so be unable to contest for the NASCAR championship, should NOT have happened. Stewart is a MULTIPLE past season champion at the TOP of his NASCAR game. What the hell is he doing still racing in what amounts to “the bush leagues?” I know he loves being behind the wheel of a racecar, but being in this kind of a race, for a multiple NASCAR season champion isn’t too bright. I’m sure it was an accident, but it should be a “wake-up call” for Tony. Be sure I’m not condemning Tony. I like him. But he should stay in racing that MEANS something to him, and can advance his career. (YouTube)

No comments: