Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Hate Obama!

At least, that’s what he tells people as the only reason I could possibly be against his policies, and I’m a racist because of it. But he never answers the important questions I ask him while I’m trying to find out the truth, which I’m convinced he doesn’t admit is true. I don’t hate HIM; I hate his POLICIES and their effect on the American people, including ME. I don’t care if he’s PURPLE! It’s an insulting thing to be accused of racism because I disagree with his policies. But I expect of him. That’s all he has. He dare not try and answer my questions, because there IS no answer that doesn’t show him for the criminal and con man he is. I’m the furthest thing from a racist there is. I judge each person as an INDIVIDUAL, and I judge this INDIVIDUAL as a criminal, a con man, and a “serial liar.” He’s the worst excuse for a president we’ve ever had, and that’s saying a LOT. (Just common sense)

No comments: