Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"Hey, Look At Me!"

I’m a Trump supporter! See! I run around, going to Trump rallies, and I wear my little red “MAGA” hat! I’ve got a van with pristine Trump stickers all over it, in a state known for humid heat and rainstorms! Not a sticker out of place, or faded! I collar everybody I can and tell them all about how I love Trump so much! He’s like a FATHER to me! Don’t tell anybody, but I’m going to send a bunch of unworkable bombs to a bunch of Democrat politicians! That’s how much I love Trump! Of course, those “bombs” aren’t meant to go off and hurt anybody. All they’re for is to “send a message” to other Trump supporters! Do any of you believe that crap? I know this guy is a few bricks short of a load, but is he really THAT stupid? How does a guy with this kind of stupidity even know HOW to make up a bunch of workable pipe bombs in his little rolling piece of the “hot state?” Much less actually get them TO their intended targets? It sure looks like a scam to me. He wants the world to think that he loves Trump so much he’s willing to KILL a bunch of Democrats! I don’t buy it. I think he’s a really dumb Dumocrat who thinks he can affect enough votes in this next election to get control of the congress back, for Dumocrats, by running this scam. I don’t know if he’s working with the Dumocrats, or not. But I doubt if he has the brainpower to do this without help. I’m just sayin’. But if he’s a REAL Trump supporter, I don’t want anything to do with him, or anybody like him. And I’m a REAL Trump supporter. I only deal in the TRUTH. (Just common sense)

No comments: