Tuesday, September 1, 2015

They Can't "Outlaw" Guns

So they outlaw “high-capacity” magazines to make the guns useless. Almost every gun that uses magazines is a “high-capacity” gun, so this action in Los Angeles amounts to the confiscation of almost all guns in that city. Once this law is on use for a while, they'll expand it to include even “low-capacity” magazines, thereby eliminating just about ALL guns in the city, leaving gun ownership to the CRIMINALS, who don't obey laws. I hate to keep harping on this, but I hope one day one of those INCOMPETENT legislators just MIGHT take notice. It's a “forlorn hope,” I know. But I'm a “hopeful person.” I'm sure I'm wrong. But maybe not. Only time will tell. They work really hard to “get around” the constitutional prohibition on banning guns. Frankly, I don't think they CARE about the constitutional restrictions. They plan on “getting around it,” any way they can, by “hook or crook.” They just want to disarm honest people, for their own reasons. I don't care what excuse they use. (Second Amendment Insider)

No comments: