Monday, September 21, 2015

Luttrel Says It All

Luttrel Says It all in a recent NRA ad, he told the Muslims this: “Don’t ever confuse me for my politicians or my media. I am an American, free born and free bred…My freedom is more powerful than anything you can possibly do,” Luttrell says in the ad. "I will say what I think, worship according to my beliefs, and raise my children how I see fit. And I defend it all with the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States,” he added. “I cower to no one.” And he speaks for me, and a lot of other people when he says these things. The Japanese in WWII refused to invade the American mainland because “there would be a gun behind every blade of grass.” Muslims would be wise to remember this when they decide to “shoot us up.” As soon as they start shooting, they'll die ans get their “72 virgins.” They say they want to die for their beliefs? We'll be happy to help them do that. Just get in front of our guns and do something threatening. If they think they're being discriminated against now, wait until they get serious about shooting us up. (The Blaze)

No comments: