Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"Any Way Possible"

I'm going to go out on limb, here. But I don't think I'm going very far, what with “Black Lives Matter” fools telling black men to kill cops with impunity, I don't think I'll get in much trouble if I tell you to IGNORE the liberal “gun laws” they have out there, now. Get your guns any way you can, legal or illegal. Just get them. That way, when Islamic extremists come here to shoot us up like they're doing in the Middle East and Europe, you can shoot back and help them to become martyrs and get their 72 virgins. You can't behead somebody for not believing the way you think they should if you have a bullet in your brain. It's our politicians' wish to take away our guns so they can enslave us. Hitler had COMPLETE gun control, and that's what he did, until some people who still HAD guns came in and put an END to him. So did Stalin until his system met a similar fate. Taken down by somebody with guns. (The Blaze)

No comments: