Friday, June 15, 2018

The Worst Fake News

I've been aware for a long time that the liberal news media is corrupt. and like most liberals, it hates Donald Trump with a passion that would get it ENDED in a totalitarian country. But this picture of "caged children" that was published widely after an illegal alien reporter Tweeted it is about the worst I've seen. The only problem is, it wasn't real. The photo was part of a STAGED DEMONSTRATION during the OBAMA administration. Something they didn't bother to tell you, while attempting to blame it on President Trump. That's how the left works. Find something they can twist to make Trump look bad, and publish it, far and wide, without ever trying to find out of it is true. they just don't care. If it can be used to make Trump look bad, they publish it. I've seen this kind of thing before, but it was the Islamic terrorists who published pictures of dead children they killed, themselves, claiming American troops did it. I've gotten to the point where I disbelieve EVERYTHING I see in the liberal media until I see positive proof it is true. (Liberty Bugle)

No comments: