Friday, June 15, 2018

Brought It On Themselves

Liberals are giving Trump a lot of crap because children are being separated from their parents if they cross the border illegally. That's not what's happening at all, and it's NOT Trump to be blamed. It is being done under laws that existed long before Trump was president, and only happens when the parents were "caught and released" in the past until their hearing, they didn't show up. That has been a major problem in the past, and that is what has caused children to be separated from their parents when they are sent to a place where they cannot NOT show up. We can't keep the kids prisoner with them, so they are put in foster care until then. And ONLY until then. Should we send the kids to the lockup with their parents? No. they did nothing but what their parents told them to do. They knew nothing else to do.

Child Protective Services does worse--to American citizens. They did it to me. Back in the late sixties, I was separated from my wife. They took them from her while charging her with a crime they couldn't prove. They refused to let me have them because they thought my children's bedroom was too small (weak excuse). I haven't seen my two boys since. They will be approaching 60 now, and they may even be dead, for all I know. The CPS defeated all my attempts to locate them, and have probably bad-mouthed me to them enough to make then not want to find me. That's how they separate children from their parents, and that's not Trump's fault. He's probably not even aware of the problem. (Just common sense)

No comments: