Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Liberals Hate Freedom

For us, anyway. Liberals don't think we're smart enough to be allowed to have the right to make our own decisions. They think that only THEY are smart enough to make our decisions FOR us. They have a very low opinion of our intelligence, which is an indication of their own LACK of intelligence. If you want to see an illustration of liberal LACK of intelligence, just look at ANY big city that is RUN by liberals. Chicago is one of those, and it has one of the highest "dun death" statistics anywhere, even while having some of the TIGHTEST anti-gun (liberal) laws and regulations anywhere. They are in "money trouble," as are most liberal-run cities. New York City was once forced to declare BANKRUPTCY until other liberals who still had some money came to their rescue. I am what we call, a "rational individualist." I make my own decisions. I don't allow others to make them FOR me. And thus, liberals HATE me, and call me nasty names, among them "racist." They call me many things, all of them insulting, and UNTRUE. They have no basis in FACT to back up those accusations, but that doesn't matter to them. They say I must prove I'm NOT a racist, or anything else they call me. That's their scam; discredit those who disagree with them by making people think they have "ulterior motives," driven by prejudices. While at the same time, THEY are the ones "driven by their prejudices." (Just common sense)

No comments: