Friday, March 23, 2018

"I'm Not A Racist!"

Saying that is now declared by the liberals to BE a "racist statement." I guess that's one way to eliminate any right to deny the LIE that you are racist, a label the liberals are using everywhere to blunt opposition to their fool policies. Just as they call people who don't believe in that "climate change" swindle to be "climate change deniers," as if that were something criminal, when it is NOT criminal to refuse to believe the LIES of those climate change fools. I know that they have my name on several "lists of known racists," because I tell about the illegal and unethical actions of blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims, as well as those of white people. They even call me a racist because I tell the truth about the Islamic extremists, when they KILL people for not believing in their fool "religion." The racist label has been one of their most successful ploys, because, who wants to be called a racist? For my part, I judge people as INDIVIDUALS, not by the color of their skins, their religion, or their sexual preferences, or any other pseudo difference. If they're bad, I say so, black, white, Hispanic, Muslim, or anything else. If they're not bad, I say that, too, if the question comes up. (Just common sense)

No comments: