Sunday, July 5, 2015

Where's the Outrage?

I can't understand why Obama is allowed to let murderers go free. I know he's president, and all that, but 30,000 illegal alien MURDERERS? And WHY would he DO such a thing? And why does NOBODY in DC or anywhere else DO anything about it? Meanwhile, those released kill ANOTHER 124 innocent people. Still nobody does anything about getting those murderers back behind bars. Why? Are the lives of those 124 people not worthwhile? Can we allow a president to release 30,000 convicted MURDERERS into our society? Isn't there a law that can prevent it? Obama has done a lot of bad things, but this is the worst. I'm outraged. You should be, too. Why aren't there more people outraged? Can somebody tell me? 30,000 MURDERERS are loosed upon our society by this incompetent president, and NOBODY either notices, or is outraged. Excerpt for the families of those 124 victims, anyway. And who is listening to them? If you're outraged, let me know. I'd like to know. (Cowboy Byte)

No comments: