Saturday, July 25, 2015

Used A Stolen Gun

The killer on the San Francisco pier STOLE the gun he used in the killing, it seems. Stole it from a federal agent, who was a little less security conscious than he/she should have been, it seems. Somebody tell me: what laws could they have made that would have stopped this fool from getting this gun? It's already against the law to steal a gun, isn't it? And stealing it from a FED makes it a “federal case,” doesn't it? I'd sure like to know what kind of a law they could make to stop that from happening. What? You mean a five-time felon doesn't worry about “small things” like stealing a gun from a fed, you say? I guess that means there isn't ANYTHING we could have done to keep that gun out of his hands, huh? Isn't that what I've been saying, all along? I hate to say, “I told ya so,” but, “I told ya so!” When are the gun-grabbers going to figure this out for themselves? Never, would be my guess, They just aren't smart enough. (Town Hall)

No comments: