Sunday, July 19, 2015

Drug Testing for Welfare?

Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts wants to drug test welfare recipients. I think that's a great idea, since so many of the welfare recipients are drug dealers or users, with all that time on their hands, since none of them are employed, or likely to be, under Obama. It really pains me to see so many able-bodied men clustered on street corners, just standing around, with nothing to do except sell and use drugs while the government makes that possible with its easy welfare policies. That their policies make it harder for people who really NEED welfare to get it, since those able-bodied men already take it up. I would say that my observations tell me than most of those able-bodied men are black, but liberals will, of course, call me a racist for pointing out the truth if it involves black people. Those against it say, “drug testing doesn't save money.” It does, but saving money is just a “by-product” of drug testing, which is a way of ELIMINATING many of those able-bodied men from the rolls. I had to search HARD to discover he IS a Republican, and is fighting his own party on some issues, since he is a businessman, not a politician, and doesn't necessarily “follow the party line.” (Nebraska Watchdog)

No comments: