Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"Religious Intolerance"

I never thought I'd see it in America: churches being “penalized” for “going against the edicts of the government” in what they preach. At the same time, I never thought I'd see the day when gays would “rule the world” as they seem to be doing today. But with a president such as Obama, anything is possible. It makes for a "good crisis" that separates two groups while he continues to commit his crimes. This is the most LAWLESS president I've ever seen, and I've seen some bad presidents in my time. The first one in my life was FDR, who imprisoned an entire people during WWII. Unconstitutional, but he got away with it. More recently, there was a president who was getting oral sex in an anteroom to the Oval Office while a terrorist waited in the outer office. But this one is the first to blatantly defy the Constitution in everything he does, and do it openly. Keeping “hands off” religion is one of the BASIC things in our Constitution and now Obama is threatening to remove tax exempt status from churches who deviate from his “orders” about “gay marriage” and say so. That's so patently unconstitutional it doesn't even need to be noted. But until his “compliant” Supreme Court does something about him, he will continue to violate the Constitution with impunity. People can complain, but until the people with the POWER to do something about it do something, He will remain “out of control.” (Town Hall)

No comments: