Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'm Gonna Be A Criminal!

Soon I'm going to get 20 years in PRISON and a million dollar fine (good luck on collecting anything, Obama) for TALKING about guns on the Internet. This won't be because of a LAW, but will be created by Obama's “magic pen” in a “ruling” by the State Department at his orders. It will be illegal as hell, but Obama doesn't care about that. He does illegal things every day. Of course that will be a life sentence for me. At my current age of 77, I won't last 20 years in prison. I'll come home in a box. But Obama doesn't care about that, either. He doesn't care how many people DIE because of his “magic pen.” But I will NEVER “shut up,” no matter what they do to me. Again, Obama can stick his “magic pen” up his “brown hole” and leave it there, for all of me. He says this is to keep people from putting “technical data” about guns on the Internet, but, guess what? HE alone decides what IS “technical data.” (Stop Them)

No comments: