Friday, March 29, 2019

Says Prayer Is "Offensive"

A Muslim Representative from Pennsylvania was “offended” that a fellow Rep. Would have the temerity to actually PRAY in her presence and is demanding an apology. What the hell makes her think she is OWED an apology? She would certainly not hesitate to do her own “praying” in the presence of this Christian, as Muslims do all the time. I have often seen them on their prayer rugs with their butts pointed at the sky where everybody can see. And I don’t suppose they would ever apologize to me for that. Nor would I ask them to do so. It’s not my place to be offended by the actions of members of a different religion than mine. Some Muslims seem to think they have rights nobody else has, or should have. One is the “right” to be offended at the actions of someone of a different religion. They do NOT. One time when I was working for Avis, a bunch of Muslims working for them actually went on strike to get Avis to provide them with a room in which they could pray. They also wanted special PAID time to pray five times a day. They were fired, and they should have been. I would never dream of demanding such a thing of n employer, and to strike to get it was a fireable offense. This is not something against Muslims who don’t overstep their bounds. But it does seem that more of them do than don’t. (Conservative Buzz)

No comments: